HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL .Net is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-09-20. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
.Net library to convert HTML to Word, HTML to RTF, HTML to DOC in C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Silverlight, SharePoint. The component enables any .Net application to convert URL, HTML, ASPX to Word, RTF, DOC and Text, merge RTF files. Works in .Net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, Medium Trust level, 32-bit, 64-bit apps. The library is completely created in 100% C#, absolutely standalone, has own HTML parser and RTF creator. It converts HTML to RTF with full CSS, tables, text formatting, color and bg colors, Unicode.
The component features:
- HTML url, file, string to Word, RTF, Text file, string
- Can download images from Internet
- Supports more than 16 encodings (UTF-8, Win1251, etc)
- Specify pages numbers for output RTF document
- Specify page header, footer in HTML, RTF, Text formats
- Set single font face, color and size for whole document
- Allows to set grammar language for output RTF (Japanese, Chinese, English, Russian, German)
- High speed 30 HTMLs per min
- Allows to merge RTF files, strings, replace text in RTF
- Full HTML, XHTML, ASPX and CSS support.
HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL .Net (version 18.104.22.168) has a file size of 5.48 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 75 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.